- Gravity One is a lightweight external 2 axis gimbal (pan axis is the Easyrig cord).
- It surrounds the camera externally in a very clever way so the operator can use the camera from shoulder to low mode.
- It includes x/y positioning stages that enables you to perfectly balance the camera in 3 axis.
- It’s free float full bearing pivot supported gimbal in all crucial axis points.
- It weights approx. 2295 g and can fully support cameras from around 4.5kg up to 18kg.
- It effectively eliminates the pendulum effect created from the cord in all Easyrig style body mounts.
- It allows the operator to tilt freely without effort approx. +/- 60 degrees.
- It allows the operator to freely roll the camera 30 degrees CCW, and 60 degrees CW.
- Depending on the trim balancing tuning of the camera (a little bottom heavy) the camera will remain at all given tilting angles or rolling angles effortlessly by light hand holding, and the drag pendulum effect will be completely eliminated.
For moves being done without hands on camera, it produces very stable smooth footage, something that can’t be done without the Gravity One.